Friday, December 6, 2013

Live Match Sporting Clube de Goa vs Dempo Streaming Online I-League

Live Match Sporting Clube de Goa vs Dempo Streaming Online I-League 
The I-League Match between Sporting Clube de Goa and Dempo Sc is available live streaming online here. Standard of Indian football has improved with the introduction of I-League football in India. Many new professional clubs like Pune FC, Bengaluru FC, Shillong Lajong FC has comeup in the I-League and they are doing very well too. Now old clubs has no option but to professionalize themselves. Good news is that India won the bid for World Cup Under 17 Football and as a host nation it will play in the championship where top football playing nations will be participating. 


Match Live Stream Online here

Get Latest updates directly to your Email
Email: